Excellence in Healthcare for all to Please Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala.
To realize its vision The Indus Hospital will :
• Focus on creating an excellence-driven, comprehensive, compassionate free of charge, replicable healthcare system accessible to all.
• Be a not-for-profit entity, managed with the Islamic concept of WAQF and funded through donations and Zakat.
• Adhere to ethical best practices in all aspects of its operations, while following the Shariah and the Law of the Land.
• Empower its employees for their spiritual and professional growth
• Enhance and build human capacities through quality education and research.
Established on the foundation of unshakable faith in Allah SubhanahuWaTa’ala, and for the sole motivation to please Him
………continue to remain the core values of Team Indus.
Around 70% of the patients at The Indus Hospital are treated through the Zakat we receive from our donors. An organized
with respect to Zakat eligibility.